Why use wallpaper when you can try this Moroccan inspired stencil Damask Nadya! Reusable stencils save you money and make you feel proud of your creation. This ethnic allover pattern is perfect for DIY decor. Registration is built into design for ease of aligning. Damask stencil patterns bring stylish elegance to any room. Great for traditional or contemporary decor - just play with your color combination! Looks stunning on the accent wall.
Single overlay design. Offered here in SMALLER scale.
Sheet size: 24"x30.5"
The actual design width is 21", height is 27".
Each element is 11.5x14"
This is a Reusable wall stencil, not a vinyl wall decal.
• Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals.
• You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your décor.
• Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
• Unlike decals, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right.
• No artistic ability is needed to use a stencil. Plus you get the satisfaction of producing beautiful wall art. Even beginners get great results!
• Super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes.
• Works on textured walls, floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric (see below for more detailed info).
• Custom sizes are available on request.
• Free stencil with every order! ($4.95 value)
• Detailed illustrated Stenciling Instructions included.
If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
Want to learn the simple damask/allover stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated step-by-step Damask/Allover Stenciling Tips:
The stencil is made out of durable 12 mil clear plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior to any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
"Delivered fast and wonderful quality." Michael R., Philadelphia, PA